Here are the biggest and best travel coupons. You will find a wide selection of coupons, coupon codes, sales, offers and deals for travel and holidays. The stores in this category provide coupons on all travel necessities. This includes package holidays, car rentals, cruises, flights, hostels, hotels and much more. We show coupon codes and offers from the biggest brands and also smaller niche travel companies. Some of the most popular travel companies include Expedia, Bookit, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotwire. Check the terms of your coupon code. The travel coupons can sometimes only be used on certain products or on full priced bookings. Not all sites will offer travel coupon codes. It is not always easy to get coupons on flights for example, although, it is common to find hotel coupon codes. You will often also see sales and last minute categories offering up to 80% off!
What are Travel Coupons?
Travel Coupons can be used instore or online and give extra savings. Travel Coupons are in the form of coupon codes for online usage or as a pdf or document for printable instore usage. Some can also be presented on mobile phones instore. A Travel Coupon Code can be applied online. They are made up of a series of characters or words. You can find these on coupon code sites like Coupon Sprite, social media, emails or leaflets.
How do I use Travel Coupons?
Here’s a step by step guide to using your Travel Coupon Code. Most retailers follow the same premice:
1. Look around the Travel site and add the products to your cart.
2. Click the cart icon when you’ve finished shopping.
3. At the checkout there will be a promo code box.
4. Enter the Travel promotion code and click apply. (see screenshot)
5. The basket value has been updated. You can now follow the proceed to checkout.
What if my Travel coupons don’t work?
If you have clicked ‘apply’ with an incorrect travel coupon code then you will see a message like this. ‘Error,this promotional code does not exist’.
If this does happen then make sure that you have entered the code correctly. It’s best to copy and paste your Travel coupon code. Remember that promo codes can be case sensitive too.
A common reason for Travel coupons not working is that the code has expired. All coupons online and on paper will show an expiry date.
If you have found your code on a trustworthy source then you might like to contact them too. They will be able to send you a new code.
Why can I only use one Travel coupon code?
With several types of codes in circulation, allowing you to ‘stack’ your promotion codes could lead to a huge discount. This could mean selling at a loss. Only one coupon code can be used per transaction. Sometimes these will not work on top of sale prices.
Sometimes you will be allowed to stack offers, but this will be mentioned in the terms and conditions. It’s always worth a go!
Common types of Travel coupon codes.
There are many types of Travel coupon code. The most common are percentage off orders. Here are some examples of common online Travel coupons:
- Mystery Savings: Up to 18% Off select hotel bookings at Expedia.
- $50 off $500 hotel bookings at Expedia.
- Up to 35% off your rental rate at Budget.
- Up to 30% off your rental rate at Avis.
- Extra 8% Off Your Order at Hotels.com.
- $50 off your order at cheapOair.
Where can travel coupons be used?
take advantage of these savings at many types pf travel retailers and top brands. This includes top travel agents, airlines, car rental companies, popular hotel chains and more.
How do I Save money on my Travel?
There are loads of ways to save on Travel! Ofcourse we’ve already mentioned the coupon codes. There are also regular sales which generally offer up to 60% off. See our common deals and top tips below.
Common Deals at Travel.
There’s an ongoing sale section at Travel.com. As well as the codes and free shipping here are some examples:
I can’t find any Travel Coupons that I want to use?
Travel companies regularly release coupons. There is nearly always one on Coupon Sprite.
If there isn’t a coupon here search in your favorite search engine.
Are there any exclusions with Travel Coupons?
Due to the large number of products and margins there are usually exclusions. Services and gift cards are common exclusions for Travel coupons. It’s best to check the terms each time.
Top Tips on finding the best Travel deals
1. Book last-minute. We say that but actually this doesn’t have to be as late as you would expect. There’s quite a large pool of major tour operators who release their deals with approximately 8 weeks to go. So 8 weeks before you intend to leave can often be a good time to look for the best holiday deals!
2. Shop during the sale periods. It’s a good idea to buy during the sales. This can be all year round in terms of holidays but travel merchants still have traditional January sales.
3. Avoid peak season. It’s well known that holiday prices go up during popular times. It’s not always possible to avoid these. For example if you want to take children you are probably going to have to go during the school holidays, but unfortunately prices are generally higher during these periods.
4. Watch out for hidden costs! It’s easy to think that the best holiday deal is found just by looking at the initial cost, but you also need to consider a whole lot more on the location you have chosen. These consist of holiday insurance fees, travel to and from the airports, currency exchange rates, airport parking, extra baggage charges on flights
5. Consider the currency exchange rates. There are some top resorts which have currencies and local prices which against the pound go a long way…and they are not too far from home. Turkey, Tunisia and Bulgaria could be among the considerations.
Food and drink can be expensive, consider all-inclusive packages. The idea of all-inclusive packages being for the rich really is a thing of the past. Do a rough calculation comparing self-catered, half board and full board and you could be very pleasantly surprised.